Founded by a percussion teacher with over 16 years of experience working with beginner students, Start Percussion’s goal is to engage percussion students at the very beginning by writing music that captivates and motivates. Our music is just plain fun to perform and allows students to feel proud, enjoy music, and to show off to their family.
When the music is fun, beginners are motivated, excited, and dedicated. When students are motivated, excited, and dedicated, they keep with it.
Our purpose is to engage students at the very beginning with music that captivates and motivates.
With each purchase offer:
1. Fun sheet music that students, parents, and teachers can download instantly
2. Audio Accompaniment (on iTunes) for young students to practice or perform with
3. Complete audio tracks (solo included) so students can listen and learn ( on iTunes)
4. A variety of teacher resources
Instant delivery of your sheet music is sent in the .pdf form and is delivered via email, along with a custom license that includes your personal information. CD and accompaniment tracks are available through iTunes.
With an individual license, you are licensed to print one copy. At the bottom of every page a unique watermark is issued and printed that specifies whom the individual license is granted. You may not distribute the digital sheet music purchases to others or print more copies than purchased. You may replace a destroyed copy.
With a teacher license, you are licensed to print copies for current students. At the bottom of every page a unique watermark is issued and printed that specifies whom the teacher license is granted. Teacher licenses are non transferable. You may not distribute the digital sheet music purchases to non-students.
Licenses are only granted to individuals, not to schools, or studios.
Our refund policy is All Sales Final. We do not offer returns or exchanges due to the digital delivery of files. View video of the items in your shopping cart prior to purchase.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at yourfriends@startpercussion.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at yourfriends@startpercussion.
TERMS OF SERVICE
The term ‘Start Percussion’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
ADDRESS: Start Percussion 304 S. Jones BLVD Las Vegas, NV 89107
PHONE: (702) 588-1091